Q & A
In this section, I will present questions that I have been asked by clients and others, and the answers which I feel are correct (kind of an homage to Dear Abby).
NOTE: If you have any questions which you would like me to answer, please drop me a line.
What I Have Learned In Business
I've been in business for a while now, and I thought I should impart some wisdom unto others. Think of this as learning from my mistakes:
- No matter how many business cards you print, some piece of information will change before you use them up.
- Pens never run out of ink. They get lost first.
- You will feel an urgent need to use the bathroom exactly two minutes into a phone call with your most important client.
- Caller ID is invaluable.
- Do not trifle with a paper shredder.
- Papers that are thrown into a wastebasket become important one hour after the trash has been collected.
- The probability of a major computer malfunction increases proportionately to the number of minutes since your last save.
- Do not assume that the mute button on your speakerphone works.
- Bankers do not have a sense of humor when it comes to financial statements.
- The only thing better than working for yourself is not having to work at all.